[Bf-funboard] default file

Early Ehlinger earlye at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:03:09 CEST 2008

This is the most surprising and disorienting feature for new users.  Most
people I've talked to do not proceed to online tutorials for help - they
simply get confused, give up, and return to familiar territory (LightWave,
3dsmax, Maya).  I think it would be better to have the mouse buttons swapped
and let the tutorials be for an out-of-date version.  The standard on every
system I'm very familiar with is that left button selects and drags, and
right button brings up a menu of some sort - being different without a
compelling reason is something that many users simply find offensive.

-- Early Ehlinger