[Bf-funboard] default file

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 19:28:14 CEST 2008

Here is a list of stuff I came across as the most distressful thing for the
several new Blender users to figure out.
-"Turntable" view rotation vs "Trackball" view rotation.  Defaulting to
"Turntable" would make it easier for new folks.

-Left Mouse vs Right Mouse Button to select.  Defaulting to Left Mouse
Button would make it easier for new folks.

-Default the initial 3D view to a 3/4 perspective view instead of looking
down the "z" would also make it easier for new folks.

Defaulting to "View Aligned" being on was another one confusing the new
folks but I noticed it's been changed in the latest release.

phong.