[Bf-funboard] Eular rotation vs Quarternion rotation

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 01:33:56 CET 2008

http://janek.kozicki.pl/phdthesis/kozicki_2007_PhD.pdf

> I implemented all those equations in my code and it
> all works
> really good.

On page 148 is the axis - angle representation that I
was suggesting earlier.

What they're looking for is more along what you have
on page 150 (C.5.3).

As noted, arctan and arcsin are problematic.

Thanks a lot for the document though, that appendix is
really detailed.

Martin