[Bf-funboard] Output Nodes Activation/Deactivation

ronan posnic rposnic at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 20:20:20 CEST 2008

Hi, I've been working a couple of times with several output nodes and each
time found myself very much annoyed when I had to re-render a single
layer for minor modifications. I had to erase these output nodes, including
file path and filenames, which is both harassing and a source of trouble.

I was wondering if it was possible to add a simple "active/inactive" switch
somewhere to have a faster and better control over layered rendering.

The absence of such function is so crippling for me that I wonder if my
workflow with Blender is correct.

Therefore I apologize in advance if my post should have been adressed
somewhere else.

Regards,

Ronan