[Bf-funboard] Output Nodes Activation/Deactivation

Pablo Vazquez - www.venomgfx.com.ar info at venomgfx.com.ar
Sun Apr 6 20:53:44 CEST 2008

Since Output nodes can't be muted (you know that nodes can be disabled
with [MKEY]). I assume you have multiple fileoutput nodes, and yes..
it can be annoying, but guess what! i just figured out a (bug?) way to
avoid that.

OK, output nodes can't be muted, even when they are in a group (groups
can be muted), *but* if they are in a group with nodes that can be
muted (like a RGB Curves or something), it lets you mute that group,
and when a group is muted it skips whatever is inside (in this case,
your fileoutput nodes) at the time of compositing.

Tried it here and it works, hope this helps you
Pablo