[Bf-funboard] Constraint lines, dupligroups in editmode

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Fri Mar 16 23:00:29 CET 2007

Hi,

has any definite decision been made on the constraint lines in transform
issue?

Another thing here: When you have a group of objects instantiated, and enter
editmode on an object in the group, all instances of the object also draw in
editmode, which is - in my opinion - very confusing and clutters the view
unnecessarily.

What do others think about this? In my opinion, just as with ALT-D's
objects, only the active object should ever draw edit stuff (vertices, etc.)