[Bf-funboard] rvk1 to rvk2 change funtionality?
cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Jan 30 12:38:48 CET 2007
While looking at the mesh "rvk1 to rvk2" script Im thinking the
functionality could be changes.
Current method of operation
- 2 mesh objects need to be selected
- Both mesh objects must have the same number of verts (and for usefull
results they need to be aligned - basicly a copy of the same mesh in
- Data is copied from the active mesh to the other selected mesh.
- a shape key is added to the non active mesh
I was thinking this is quite a lot to know
(deals with object selections in editmode)
Its also odd that the object that has its data modified is not the mesh
Could it be simplified to "New ShapeKey from Deformed" - only deal with
so the editmesh gets a new shapekey from its deformation (hooks,
armature, lattice etc)
- Seems easier to understand, and possibly more useful too.
More information about the Bf-funboard