[Bf-funboard] Zooming to mouse position

doug doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Tue Apr 3 22:45:42 CEST 2007

Yes this is a great idea IMO.  it really does stop you needing to do a
second command/movement to pan the screen.  and you can quickly
scrollwheel in and out to reposition your screen.

I suggested it a while ago, and the response then was that it is
confusing, and some people preffered it how blender does it.  Althought
everyone thinks its evil to have user prefs..... i think this is something
that could be slipped in there with the other user controls.

Doug Ollivier