[Bf-funboard] UV Mapping menu (removing items)

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sun Dec 3 00:48:10 CET 2006

Hi, Iv suggested before but it was too close to release..

Id like to have some menu items removed from the UV Calculation menu,
because I dont think they are used much/at all.

"UV Calculation"
Cube Projection

Project From View
Project From View 1/1
Project From View 1/2
Project From View 1/4
Project From View 1/8
Reset 1/1
Reset 1/2
Reset 1/4
Reset 1/8

Can we get rid of the 1/2, 1/4, 1/8  items? - Make it
Project From View
Project From View 1/1
Reset 1/1

Iv used the UV mapping  tools a lot and have never found a good use for
these menu items. - Even when making to small areas of an image its
better to scale and position after. - even if you want a smaller
mapping, chances are youll need to move the smaller map to the area of
the image your after so youll need to have the UV/Image window open anyway.

Of course my usage may differ, but I suspect these used by others either.

- Cam