[Bf-funboard] Papers on interface usage ?

zippy trip at spymac.com
Wed Aug 17 17:57:22 CEST 2005

I don't if it is me but rotating around in blenders 3d view is still
clunky. Like trackballing and orbiting around objects. The view point
rotate orbit and zoom level is to dependent of the 3d cursor, which
in my eye just gets in the way or is never in the correct place. It
tends to take three view changes to realign it so I can center on it
and place it where I need, and that is still a shot in the dark if it
gets moved around.

Modo has a really nice zoom tool and flow of 3d viewport navigation.

But I dont have any GUI design methods, I am sure someone else does.,
Please can someone look at this 99% used area of the program and make
it flow even faster ??