[Bf-funboard] Fake Area-Lights

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Aug 16 13:48:43 CEST 2005

Its hard to, cange the resolution easerly, since you need to subdivide
the the duplivert mesh, and then devide the lamp energy by the number of
instances.
Unless you have the undo data, its not that easy to make the res lower
again either by unsubdividing.

- You can do it easerly, but tweaking is a fiddle.