AW: OpenGL in renderer please! and bugs....... Re: [Bf-funboard] Render Buttons proposal

Luke Wenke bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 11:25:42 +1000

You can have many 3D views at once though, and none of them might be the
camera's view (which I think should be the thing that's rendered). So it
wouldn't be clear which 3D view's settings will be used.... in fact, you
mightn't even have any 3d views visible... the screen might be filled with
other window types...
Maybe if the OpenGL renderer is selected then a new panel could appear where
you could choose different settings (including shadow maps, envmaps, etc, in
the future) - or there could be a button to press to access those settings
(like the "Edge Settings" button)
- Luke.