[Bf-funboard] Re: AW: OpenGL in renderer please! and bugs....... Re: [Bf-funboard] Render Buttons proposal

Paul Lunneberg bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 03 Feb 2004 22:34:30 -0600

Thats why I said it would use your last used/set settings.  I agree that
having it render the actual camera view would be more predictable than
the current OGL preview.  But... its just an idea/my opinion.
paul