[Bf-funboard] Question about CVS and SSH

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Aug 28 01:47:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm having problems to access to CVS. I have
re-entered password as described in projects.org,
changed "pserver" for "ext" and everything, but it
keeps kicking me out when entering password (in
projects.org it says I have to use the same password
as in site).

Moreover, when logging in, "My Page" is not shown but
an "Error: Permission Denied" text instead (though it
looks like as if I was in fact logged in).

Anyway, maybe I just have to wait a couple of days or
resend the confirmation email ? Anybody else is having
problems ?

Cheers

malefico.