[Bf-funboard] Material Data-

Campbell Barton bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:22:27 +1000

Hi Kent

Yes, I do realize you can turn smoothing on and off- But often more
controle is needed.

Bust option is to have manual editing of normals- very face (like vert
colours)
I have offered 2k euro for this and Ton also has given his approval- But
nobody who can re-jig blenders internals has enough time.

Smoothing int that usefull since it smooths everything, outo smoothing
is good but per object and only applies to rendering.

- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street