[Bf-funboard] CTC?

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:39:51 +0200

Hi,

You can find it at the docboard list, sept 27.
I mail you his email addie, don't want that here for spambots...

BTW everyone, be aware that this list is open, can be googled and shows
signatures with your email addies! Example:
http://www.blender.org/pipermail/bf-funboard/2003-September/thread.html

-Ton-