[Bf-funboard] Gallery submission?

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:55:30 +0200

Hi,

My mail addie?

- It's in every signature of each mail from me here!
- Check the 'about us' page, blender.org menu
- check the 'foundation' tab at blender3d.org or blender.org
- When you click at my name at the forums, you get it
- every spambot in the world has it!

:)

Anyhoo, there's no active maintenance of the gallery sections at
blender.org.
Occasionally we put time in that... currently Matt is the only
volunteer there. I'd welcome someone else to help out with this.
Profile:
- good design skills
- proven experience with site managing/hosting
- basic knowledge of html and some php

Thanks for submitting, is a cool pic! I'll put that on our list...

-Ton-