[Bf-funboard] (Kent) Re: Toolbox 4:doubletoolbox

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 12:18:36 +0200

On Sat, Oct 11, 2003 at 12:20:25AM +0200, ph wrote:
> hm
>
> Would it be useful to have more than one toolbox at the same place? If you
> had two, this would help organizing a lot. You wouldn't need a cross then.
>
> Maybe ALT-Space for the second, or pressing Space twice. The later would
> give the option of 3 toolboxes as well. The first one for the most important
> stuff and the second for the rest.

More hidden functionality. No overview of available options (the toplevels
should be all visible azt once).

> Btw Thorsten, in your design props, your menus contain no space for
> shortcuts. Is that on purpose?

It's on the purpose to avoid the extra work as long as I move stuff around
all the time. I will soon start to look into that.

---
Thorsten