[Bf-funboard] OSA/MBlur..Odd/Even Upper/Lower fields... sky/premult/key

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 18:03:01 +0200

Hi,

Let's not expand the scope of what we can do for 2.30.
Especially questioning terms we use in Blender for over 5 years is not
useful in the context of the current UI project.

We only should remove now:

- bad consistancy (to what is standard in Blender)
- or very confusing wording we get complaints on a lot

Further take into account that all documentation about Blender should
remain usable at some level. We are producing a 2.3 guide in parallel
to the release itself, I hope this remains manageable.

Blender improvements won't stop after 2.3 of course. My proposal would
be look at all wording in Blender after that. We also have the UI
translation stuff still pending though...

Further:
- of course we should have motion blur with more samples!
- Fie/Ima = when you use an animated Image-Texture, it is the number of
fields rendered before it loads the next Image as a Texture.
   Set it at '1' to have one (texture)Image per field rendered.
   This has nothing to do with Image-Textures that have fields.

-Ton-