[Bf-funboard] fields - Fie/Ima

Luke Wenke bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 03:36:56 +1000

Hi,
Sorry I got mixed up... so "Fie/Ima" is the number of [output] rendered
fields per [input] image texture frame.
The tooltip says "Number of fields per rendered frame" though.... but it
isn't "per rendered [output] frame" - it is per [input] image texture frame.
So that's back to front. (and should be changed)
BTW, it would be easier to explain to the user if it was rendered images per
image texture frames though.... so if it is 3, the movie would play 3 times
slower, etc... (at the moment "6" means it is 3 times slower) Then the input
box would need to be changed though, so that the inputs are 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2,
etc. If that method was used it could be called "Slowdown Factor". As a
tooltip it could say "Slowdown Factor - the number of frames rendered before
next frame in texture is loaded".
- Luke.