[Bf-funboard] fix stuff

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:39:38 +0200

Hi,

It's a bit off topic... nevertheless:

Matt and I work on a 'get involved' page at the site. Here all
activities around Blender are laid out. Links at that page go to:
- projects overview (all coding projects and links)
- introduction for new blender developers (sirdude) with how to use
cvs, get it compiling, etc

What you propose can be used in addition to that; general links for how
to get into coding...

Thanks!

-Ton-