[Bf-funboard] Python scripts load like plug-ins

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:29:24 +0200

Hi,

Thanks! I already wondered why so few ideas pop up which involve a =20
better python usage/integration in Blender. :)

Partially it is because we've got a bf-python mailing list, where also =20=

quite a lot activity is going on. Both users and API coders are helping =20=

there.

Of course we can use this board to gather ideas, but when we discuss =20
how it will be organized further, the current python team suits well to =20=

further work out the concepts and present them.

-Ton-

On Thursday, Jun 19, 2003, at 05:13 Europe/Amsterdam, Nathan Allworth =20=

--
Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton@blender.org =20
http://www.blender.org