[Bf-funboard] to black, interface

car bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 23:29:16 -0400

just fun. I cooked blender to long.

http://www.aprilcolo.com/bunny/cookie.jpg
http://www.aprilcolo.com/bunny/late.jpg

I still can not figure out how to use madpro's gradient
code. And still can not find where the background of blenders grey is.
Ton you should know. Where is the rest of the grey code . What number
method am I looking
for.

Ok Mads code. Please help. Tell me where I should put this into
interface.c

The gradients:

	glShadeModel(GL_SMOOTH);
	glBegin(GL_QUADS);

	/* set first colour */

	BIF_set_color(bc, COLORSHADE_MEDIUM);

	glVertex2f(x1,y1);
	glVertex2f(x2,y1);

	/* set second colour */

	BIF_set_color(bc, COLORSHADE_LIGHT);

	glVertex2f(x2,y2);
	glVertex2f(x1,y2);

	glEnd();
	glShadeModel(GL_FLAT);

The outside borders colour:

	basically, I changed it from using the

	glColor3ub(0,0,0);

	call, which sets the current colour to black,
	to using the

	BIF_set_color(bc, COLORSHADE_DARK)

	which means on a green button you have
	a dark green border, rather than a black one,
	and on a grey button, a dark grey border.

Square borders:

	where it says "x1+1" or whatever, remove the "+1"
	or "-1" bit, then it will be at the correct borders. You
	may need to mess around and re-compile many many
	times with the code before getting it right. An editor
	with extreme multiple-undos is useful.

All of it has me confused. I pasted the
glShadeModel(GL_SMOOTH);
	glBegin(GL_QUADS);

in and it compiles but has weird redraw problems.

everything else just crashes in build.

^v^