[Bf-funboard] Ton is moderating me out of the message list..

bf-funboard@blender.org bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:28:05 -0600

Okay.. Where the heck is the policy I don't see a one.
As far as I've seen its free to speak unless you object.

BTW, if you object to me why not say it out loud where everyone
can hear it or are you a private micro manager..

This
> is the final warning.
>
> Please stop pasting your braindumps and off-topic thoughts on
random
> topics here. There are simple guidelines here, and I expect from
you to
> follow that.
>
> The efforts to bring this board to a well organized and
appreciated

Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail