[Bf-funboard] First steps...

Gabriel Walt bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 00:14:26 +0200

> Second step then is thinking over how to tackle all of it.
> If we already start the debates on features it will end in too much
> chaos.

I suggest that in the middle term, we should come up with a small but well conceived web application for easy gathering, managing, discussing and finalizing of the feature suggestions.

The problem with the current working method is that there is no system that automatically creates the link between the original feature request, the discussion around it (and further suggestions) and the list of the feature requests. We need some easy, logical and unique way so submit feature requests, because currently you can find them in this mailing, in the forums and at the projects.blender.org feature request tracker. I find that really confusing! Why did you add this additional place where we can post feature requests?

Gabriel [diz]