[Bf-funboard] Hi!

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 18:06:05 +0200

Hi,

Join the bf-committers maillist. Is for beginners as well for advanced =20=

coders. We all had to learn it!
Well. except me! :)

Another good place is IRC chat, #blendersauce at irc.freenode.net for =20=

example. I've decided to be there most of the daytime now, to help =20
newbies out as well.

When I've time (oh time!) I want to make more docs, especially to give =20=

basic understanding  of the general code structure.

-Ton-

--
Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton@blender.org =20
http://www.blender.org