[Bf-funboard] Hi!

Gabriel Walt bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 18:27:18 +0200

> From what I gather the FuBo theoretically works like an "artist-coder
> relations team".

I think that it would be a great idea to make some blender sources learning mailing list! I also agree with dittohead (and all others) that this mailing list should be here for an user-coder feedback and discussion and thus stay away from pure technical stuff.

But it could perhaps be interesting to set up another mailing list, where new blender coders could learn more about blender and where coders that know well a part of blender could (once a week ?) post some explaination about some part of blender. But I'm not so sure about how useful such a system would be, a good documentation could be just as good, and if some questions remain, people could post questions on the coding forum of blender.org.

Gabriel