[Bf-funboard] re: view control

car bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 20:07:04 -0400

WoW those are nice. I say they should be in right away! . I for one
have had every Tuhopuu
build I make now have larger vertices and made the armatures red
selected and yellow deselected
But had no further control after it was built.  So this would help
soooooo much.
And the placement where they are in the picture is perfect.
I never use the background pic anyhow. Just use a uv covered box, much
better.

^v^