[Bf-funboard] draw faces in 2.28

ph bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:08:54 +0200

Hi

I don't want to be picky, but the new 'draw faces' mode is less productive
than the old one (although more beautiful). Back then I could determine what
face was drawn by the angles of the additional lines. So I knew where the
empty places were. Just imagine a sphere with holes. I cannot determine from
which face the blue color comes, so I cannot distinguish back from front. If
the front of a sphere  is fully faced, the back could have holes and I won't
see it.

I'd suggest the old mode with the lines more at the border of the face.

Draw edges looks beautiful, although I do not know if the fading yellow
colour is a good thing in order to recognize selected areas. Sharp borders
would be better I think. But it's damn beautiful ( :

Haunt_House