[Bf-funboard] Re: U.I.

Landis Fields bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:28:40 -0000

Dani,

Well said buddy (about the tutorials). Yes I agree...we definatley should
have something dedicated just to the interface....break it down into
different systems and subsystems. For example, continuity or consistency
(whether or not it would be worth changing and who it would affect), taking
into account new users as you said, etc. This board is very good though...its
just that there seems to be soo much participation by this community that, if
we want, we can "tighten our focus". I mean every time I check my mail there
is 10 more ideas just waiting for me to read. It really is impressive though
to read all of the ideas by others, even if some suggestions dont actually
get implemented, it is still very healthy to see how others use Blender to
approach everyday 3D problems.

Gotta go ....time to launch jets...I am at work...hehe.

Cheers,
Landis