[Bf-funboard] Update

Matt Ebb bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:23:59 +1000

oh no!! ;P

Well it seems the GForge tracker system wasn't really designed for editing and
previewing of posts, however never underestimate the power of dodgy hacks and
work-arounds! When I can get some time over the next couple of days, I'll have a
look and see if anything's possible, since I'd really like that feature too.

I see some people have already started posting to the tracker - that's great.
Don't be shy though people, we need more :) Just a useful reminder if some of
you weren't aware, if you click the 'Monitor this report' button, you will
receive email notification when somebody modifies it (by adding a comment,
attaching a file, etc.)

Matt