[Bf-funboard] Particles system rewrite?

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:19:49 +0200

Hi,

This system works completely different from Blender, and its 'features =20=

and limitations' page is quite disturbing... however, it does support =20=

quite some more motion systems.

A proposal for a 'rewrite' can only be evaluated if you think someone's =20=

going to do the coding and technical design for it.

If a discussion can be limited to defining a couple of features that we =20=

see missing, then I can at least advise on what the feasibility is to =20=

improve/adjust the current implementation.

-Ton-

--
Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton@blender.org =20
http://www.blender.org