[Bf-funboard] Particles system rewrite?

bf-funboard@blender.org bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:39:47 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C36111.DEF48150

	What about a complete rewrite of the particles system? It is good,
but there need to be some changes. For instance, how about a vortex value
that allows the user to crate a swirl in the particles. Another idea, is the
ability every value in the system to have a "jitter" value. Basically I'm
pattering this idea off of the trueSpace plug-in Primal Particles FX. Here
is a link to the on-line documentation that will give you an idea of what
I'm talking about:

http://www.primitiveitch.com/ppfx/docs/index.html

	What do you think?

		Timothy

------_=_NextPart_001_01C36111.DEF48150

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Particles system rewrite?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">What about a complete rewrite of the particles system? =
It is good, but there need to be some changes. For instance, how about =
a vortex value that allows the user to crate a swirl in the particles. =
Another idea, is the ability every value in the system to have a =
&quot;jitter&quot; value. Basically I'm pattering this idea off of the =
trueSpace plug-in Primal Particles FX. Here is a link to the on-line =
documentation that will give you an idea of what I'm talking =
about:</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.primitiveitch.com/ppfx/docs/index.html" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.primitiveitch.com/ppfx/docs/index.html</A><=
/FONT>
</P>

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">What do you think?</FONT>
</P>

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">Timothy</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>