[Bf-education] Terminating the Certified Trainer program...

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at polskikursblendera.pl
Wed Sep 25 12:07:55 CEST 2019

Hi all,
I regret to see such an advertisement. With the great sorrow I'm heading
now to the chat to see WTF just happened.
My actual reaction is: "hey, no BFCT. Wait, WTF, WHAT?"
well, let's discuss then, if numbers are correct then maybe something was
wrong with certification program?
See you all on chat!

regards
pio