[Bf-education] looking for help designing curriculum with fashion design

Sean Felipe Wolfe stjohnskid at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 07:20:08 CEST 2017

Hello Blender friends!

I am interested in developing a program to teach Blender with a fashion
theme. Students would learn to make a character model, rig the character,
and add clothes. Perhaps even make a runway, lighting, and do an animated
fashion show.

Has anyone heard of such an idea?

I could potentially provide some seed money, we could do a prototype and
put it on kickstarter to get more complete development funding.

Any thoughts or advice please let me know. Thanks!