[Bf-education] Final Fireball Lessons

Lee Butler iraytrace at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 17:38:01 CET 2016

Fellow educators,

I've finished the lesson on compositing and rendering:
https://youtu.be/UofymzW_deo
as well as uploading the final video output: https://youtu.be/6tbu3Kzc1uM

This has been successful with my 11-14 year old students.  I let each
student record their own video of themselves to use as the background
video.  They get excited about creating the video of themselves with the
"magic" included.  Several are very creative about changing flame /
smoke colors, or doing streams of particles instead of a single
particle.  Even the students for whom this is a little challenging
become dedicated about getting through it.

Lee