[Bf-education] API Educational Materials

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 17:08:54 CET 2016

Where is the repo for training materials such as presentations? I am giving a talk on the Blender Python API and am not looking to re-create the wheel, if it exists. If we don't have one, where can I post mine to jump-start the process?

I know YouTube has a multitude of training materials, but I am looking for PowerPoint or Impress presentations, and for introductory code modules, either separate or in a demo Blend file. Thanks! --Roger