[Bf-education] BSCF

PabloVazquez.org venomgfx at gmail.com
Wed May 22 11:11:49 CEST 2013

Hello Piotr,

We were discussing this with the education board. Having a new-simpler logo
to be used along the Blender websites and for emails or printed material.

There were some proposals and we should decide in one soon. It will be
informed on this mailing list. Thanks for bringing the topic up!

Cheers,

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
Email: contact at pablovazquez.org
Website: pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org>