[Bf-education] Call for participation.

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 16:59:04 CEST 2013

Thanks alot Francesco! i didn't.

And thimothy: yes it would be very interesting to get a share of your
friends experiences.

Oskar: :) i was wondering yesterday if i should clarify, that i do not
think that i'm trying something -new- :) I just want to help push things
forward, because i feel compelled to give something back where i have
been taking :) Hence, i might sound like a fool to many of you oldtimers
asking or advancing things that have been discussed over and over again :)

So on the forhand: Sorry about that. But i think it is better to look
like a fool for a short moment, then to remain stupid a life long <3

As for a revolution, no, that is not the plan. But to some extend, i
want to contribute to the Evolution :) In swedish (i guess you spek it
too?) we have a saying: "Aim for the stars, and you will land on top of
the christmas three". So on the scale issue i guess we have different
approaches. Which is good, because if we somewhat collaborate on this we
will have a wider strategical spectrum.

Speak to you soon,

Set H.