[Bf-education] Call for participation. (No. I did not know about the BlenderNetWord.org site. thank you very much. I was thought that I was stuck with Blender Guru to get answers from. Roger

Roger Sexton rds2 at q.com
Thu Jul 18 18:36:21 CEST 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: Francesco Siddi <francesco.siddi at gmail.com>
To: Blender Educators and Trainers <bf-education at blender.org>
Sent: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 10:18:21 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [Bf-education] Call for participation.

Hello everyone,
that's an interesting discussion! By reading it, I got the impression
that not everybody might be aware of http://www.blendernetwork.org/.
That's the place where you can find many blender based studios,
professionals and teachers/professors.

If you are interested in getting "officially" recognized as a Blender
professional please consider subscribing (it's free for academics) and
you will get support for these initiatives.

Regards,
Francesco