[Bf-education] Open Source Software MultiMedia

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 14:32:40 CET 2013

blog in which someone will write tutorials". Do you really think there will
be people who deliver their time and effort and make tutorials on your
site? Just like that?

Or, is it a site dedicated to have a content with given wide topics - all
seem to have their own communities, like Inkscape, GIMP, Blender, etc.
Honestly, I don't see much of the future for such a site. OK, maybe, if you
force some innocent students to make a content first :)

pz
piotr
--
Piotr Arlukowicz