[Bf-education] A Blender Sponsored Learning Assets CD

amdbcg amdbcg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:26:40 CEST 2012

I would be interested in more details on the learning assets CD - I'm
working on building a learning library of templates as well.

I am also writing a thesis on teaching  Blender3d/art/computer science
in classrooms. The first test project is this week.
  What ideas do you have on sparking a 1st grader's imagination or interest?
  I was thinking of showing previews from BBB, a Blender3d demo reel,
some gallery objects, BlendSwap, and some animations, then opening up
templates, change colors in the compositor, and show them how to modify
basic content and render out a scene. I have 50 minutes to schedule
around. This is a nice opportunity to educate. Suggestions or ideas
would be great!(I'm also trying to work with average attention span
limits  ~ 6-10 minutes per video/demo)

-Robert
www.robertfornof.com <http://www.robertfornof.com>