[Bf-education] Need support to get TOS DVD tutorials' subtitle recorded

Ethan Luo congcong009 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 10:08:09 CET 2012

Hi Robert,

If you have the DVD and the video files, that would be easy to assign the
work. Otherwise I don't know how to share the videos. If you have any
suggestion to host them that will be great!

First we need to record the English and I can find help to make the
timeline. So please let us know which issue you prefer to start first.

Thanks,
*罗聪翼/Ethan Luo* <congcong009 at gmail.com>
*M: (86)139-8210-2445(GMT+8)*
***@congcong009 #twitter/facebook/**新浪围脖*