[Bf-education] Bf-education Digest, Vol 77, Issue 4

J Le Rossignol jlerossignol at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 00:07:27 CEST 2012

I'm working on a Blender course for my high school, and a few years back I
helped students get started with Blender and they developed a simple game.
They were able to cover all the areas of graphics & art through to
programming & game design. One of these students is now trying to put
together stuff on Waddell 3D (http://www.waddell3d.com/).

--
Regards,
J. Le Rossignol