[Bf-education] Ice Breaker

J Le Rossignol jlerossignol at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 04:36:19 CET 2011

Hi all,

I'm Jamie Le Rossignol and an ICT secondary school teacher in Melbourne's
Eastern Suburbs (Victoria, Australia). I stumbled across Blender a few
years back, and introduced it to students who were interested in creating
their own 3D project. One of that number has continued with Blender beyond
school.

Traditional we teach 3DS Max at school, but I push Blender to the students
of Computer Club, so they have something they can play with.

My goal it to put together a portfolio for Blender Certified Educator. And
so far I have done a little in that direction,
http://www.youtube.com/jlerossignol.  I have plans for a 3D short, but it
is only in the planning stages at the moment as time is the great
restrictor.

Cheers,
Jamie Le Rossignol