[Bf-education] Blender 3D tutor / instructor in Atlanta area?

Joshua Gough jsgough at gmail.com
Mon May 31 02:19:18 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm looking for someone to help me get started with Blender 3D in the
Atlanta area.

I've gone through a handful of hands-on-tutorials before on my own, but I
have some specific goals for the kinds of scenes / animations I want to
build, which are
based upon existing artwork created by a family member.

What I need is someone to work with me to layout a strategy to get started
doing this.

If you know of anyone in the Atlanta area, please let me know.

Thank you,
Josh