[Bf-education] Bits of Blender #30-31

John R. Nyquist john at nyquist.net
Thu Jul 24 02:58:40 CEST 2008

Two new *Bits of Blender <http://bitsofblender.com/>* have been released.

I had a heckuva time getting these up. We made them over the weekend but
YouTube decided to stop accepting FLVs last week. I messed around quite a
bit before figuring out what the problem was. Then the next night they had
site maintenance. Then I needed to find some settings that looked as decent
as the FLVs. The result is that these two do not look quite as crisp as the
previous 29, but I think they are okay. I'll continue to experiment with
making the subsequent videos look better if the FLV support does not come
back. You can read the full story on my blog
<http://artandlogic.blogspot.com/>if you're interested.

Regards,
John

--