[Bf-education] Bf-education Digest, Vol 38, Issue 20

Kuldeep Kumar rawal kkrawal at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 13:00:36 CEST 2008

I am Patricia Uma Rawal form India.
I am doing Blender from last 3 years and spending a lot of time exploring it.
My Blender Work Samples

http://kkrawal7.googlepages.com/
You can download 12 3D Animation Movies created in Blender.
Some movies are completely modeling and animation in Blender and some have been used with other 3D Models imported in Blender.

Python Controlled Finger Movement
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2099738968121825399

Happy Run Mocap Used
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5864723441469612271

3D Object

Happy Fire Run
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6554323433615490662

Frogsu Walk Modeling and Animation all in Blender

Frogsu Walk2 Modeling and Animation all in Blender
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7806625525700767930

Frogsu Walk3 Modeling and Animation all in Blender
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1688324515100159992

Music Simulation Modeling and Animation all in Blender
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4671235615293511324

Mera Chanda Hai Tu Daz Free product used to ceate this animation. Python used to import Daz products alongwith morpfs. Animation in Blender. Imported Lips sync data from Minic in Blender using Python for lipsinc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3OXElCar-0

3D Flash Sample 120x60 pix
http://www.kkrawal.20m.com/small/xx.html

My Youtube 21 3D Animations created in Blender
http://www.youtube.com/kkrawal7

My 3D Album 95% Blender work
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff226/kkrawal

3D Animation Flying Parrots Modeling animation all in Blender
http://kkrawal7.googlepages.com/3danimation2

3D Animation Plastic Dolls Modeling animation all in Blender
http://kkrawal7.googlepages.com/3danimation3

Are You OK Modeling animation all in Blender
http://kkrawal7.googlepages.com/3danimation222

O Vao Great Really Modeling animation all in Blender
http://kkrawal7.googlepages.com/3danimation22

http://kkrawal7.googlepages.com/
You can download 12 3D Animation Movies created in Blender.
Some movies are completely modeling and animation in Blender and some have been used with other 3D Models imported in Blender.

I hope you will like my Blender work and send some students whom I can teach Blender.

Patricia Uma Rawal
( Blenderartist.org user name=kkrawal)