[Bf-education] Blender Foundation Certified Trainer Program isnow active!

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Thu Jan 17 13:19:05 CET 2008

Adding to Rui's statement, the certified trainer page on the
blender.org website has been updated with a paragraph explaining the
review board's expectations regarding language.  In short, your letter
of interest and your resume/CV should be in English.  Your teaching
samples may remain in your native language, but as Rui noted, they may
require a bit more time for us to review.

Thank you for asking this.  It's good that we have this issue resolved
early in the process.

Take care.

  Jason