[Bf-education] Blender Foundation Certified Trainer Program isnow active!

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:02:54 CET 2008

Hi Fabianne,

The preferred language is of course English, since its a consensus that
the board members all speak English.

But in the case of the person not being able to write things in english we
will do our best to translate it to english for all the board to review.
Of course, these applications will take longer to process and will be a
bit more bureaucratic.

And yes, I can translate any portuguese or brazillian submissions, but as
mentioned the preferred language is english, so if possible please write
things in english.

Thanks for the offer Fabianne :) .

Cheerz,

-- Rui --

PS: Como vão as coisas aí no Brazil, tudo bom ?